Consequences of turning to a new year

I liked to live the feelings with silence- she said.
Though we spoke anything that comes to our minds
some words, my darling
are better to be lost, than found.

It is the consequences of two questioning minds
thinking back and forth, thinking anything that can ever be thought.

Or the weather-that requires two to get warm.
I like to live the feelings with silence
that is something I have never done.


Feeling the warmth of the drink we had,
and talking about anything,
to be true to ourselves- no matter what.
For what is felt, should not be kept inside,
living only the days, that is the count.

-----

Viewing his chosen webside- he said;
Let's do whatever we would do next year this time,

I had the weirdest times this year
Grown up to a totally different me than today.
but still-even when the distance comes,
I want to be the girl
who likes to live the feelings with silence,
who likes to feel  things even when they can't be seen.

and i wish, oh yes i wish-
to feel his inexplicable presence.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Walking through

Kesfedilmemis Element

No Screws Loose