Thoughts and Truth


I thought it was a peaceful feeling. It was, to me, lying in the sand, having the most delicious drink, watching as the sun goes down with someone attached to you deep in your heart. I even thought it smelled like something.

But now, I feel no difference at all. Yet, something inside me makes me feel so awkward that I can't stop yelling at it. I don't know why. I don't know why it went totally different.

Different than I hope, different than I thought.

Maybe, this is how it is supposed to be. Nobody will ever know what is the exact feeling or even is there any.

Or it is just me. Just something inside me which did not grow up very well.
Something that I did not make a farewell that it did not leave me.
I really would like to take care of it.
But will I be able to do it?

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Walking through

Kesfedilmemis Element

No Screws Loose